Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Wavy Framed Impressionism Print


 


I used the awesome new Marvelous Masks Wavy Rectangle stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to frame this Impressionistic floral scene that I created on my gel press plate. Remember when I did this technique for the Beyond the Blue challenge #8? I smooshed some distress oxide inks onto my gel plate and stamped the flower over the inks, spritzed with alcohol, and then I placed the Marvelous Masks Wavy Rectangle over this on the gel plate before I pulled the print. Such a fast and easy way to frame your gel press prints!

Use code HollyFan10 to save 10% when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs. You can find this Marvelous Masks Wavy Rectangle set here: https://acolorfullifedesigns.com/marvelous-masks-wavy-rectangle/

No comments: