Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Beyond the Blue #13 Ombre Trio Silhouettes


 Good morning!  I'm back with a Beyond the Blue card today.  This week is #13 for the Beyond the Blue challenge, and we are doing easy watercolor techniques.  I chose to try the watercolor ombre technique.  I picked three colors from my Gansai Tambi palette and used lots of water to achieve this gradual fade on each color.  After they dried completely, I cut them down and added the die cut silhouette frames (Penny Black) to each one.  The sweet little sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.

Head on over to the Beyond the Blue blog to see what my fellow team mates created.  Watch the video for this week's challenge to see all the easy watercoloring techniques.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with us!


No comments: