Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Release - Technique Junkies



All of the September 2019 New Release stamps are 15% off through September 8th.
We can all use a little bargain, right?
No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
How about an additional 10% off at Technique Junkies?
That’s 25% off the New September release!
Use code TJ10Holly
This release has a lot of wonderful fall themed stamps to get you in the mood for those cooler days where the leaves change color and the apples come into their perfect ripeness for picking.  I love the fall season and I'm so ready for the cooler temperatures to arrive here in Texas.  These 100+ degree days are making me melt!

For my first card today, I used the beautiful new Autumn Framed Sentiments set.  I stamped everything with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored the leaves with yellow, rust, and earthy brown Copic markers.  I added some copper washi tape to frame the sentiment without adding extra layers to the card.



This second card was a true joy to create.  I stamped this Modern Foliage background with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink onto some watercolor paper.  Then I pulled out my Daniel Smith watercolor paints and let my mind wander as I painted this background.  I love all the different colors of yellow, orange, green, brown, and red on these leaves.  It's perfect with this new sentiment called Leaves Turn.


Have fun checking out what the rest of the team has created with the new September release.  


1 comment:

StampingJudy said...

Love the leaves! So pretty!