Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Harvest Flowers Thanks


Happy Friday!  I'm back with another stenciled card to share with y'all today.  Have you seen the new September release from A Colorful Life Designs?  There are some awesome new stencils in the store, and this is one of them.  I used the new Harvest Flowers stencil and sponged some warm fall colors over it.  I love the little glow around the flower and leaves. 

The inks are all Distress Oxide inks, and I used Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, and Walnut Stain.  I used some little finger daubers with the little rounded dome of foam/sponge on the tip to apply the inks.  That gives me more control over where the colors go on a detailed stencil like this.  I added the sentiment die cut (from Altenew) in a darker shade of green. 

Go check out the great new stencils over in the A Colorful Life Designs store.  You will find lots of fun Halloween-themed stencils from this month's release along with this beautiful Harvest Flowers stencil.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Happy shopping!

No comments: