Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Glittery and Fabulous


Look at all that gorgeous glitter!   I'm swooning over how colorful and glittery this card is.  I used the fun new Psychedelic Swirls stencil from A Colorful Life Designs along with some glitter paints from Technique Junkies to create this sparkly background.  

You may think I used a multicolored paint on this, but no.  I actually used three different colors of paint, and when I scraped each layer of excess paint off the top of the stencil, it mixed with the paint that was already on the card.  I think it adds a fabulous touch to these funky swirls.  You can see the individual colors of Rose, Violet, and Blue Caraibe glitter paints when you look at the swirls.

If you're a glitteraholic like me, you want to get your hands on that paint.  Check out all the glitter paints at Technique Junkies and fill up your cart.  I couldn't pick just one, so I got em all!  LOL  Use this code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop at Technique Junkies.

Check out A Colorful Life Designs to get this Psychedelic Swirls stencil and fill up your cart with all their awesome stencils.  Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save money at A Colorful Life Designs.  Stay tuned to see some gorgeous new holiday stencils next month!!




No comments: