Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Turquoise Skunky



I made this card last month after thinking about it for several hours. It all just kind of came together in my head, and I sat down to stamp it. I hadn't planned on the Prima flowers nor the sparkly brads, but they just seemed to work.

I knew I wanted to use my Skunky (my pet name for this little guy), and a turquoise scallop circle. No, I don't have this punch, but I'm going to need to buy one. I'm getting low on my little stash of scallop circles and ovals that I got from a couple of wonderful ladies.

I found the cute Flower saying (Hero Arts) sitting on my shelf and it was just perfect for this card. Both Skunky (from Stampin Up's Stinkin Cute set) and the Flower saying are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I stamped the Dots and Daisies background (Stampin Up) with Tempting Turquoise ink. The black polka dot ribbon is Offray, the turquoise flowers are Primas, and the sparkly white pearl brads are from Making Memories. Cardstock colors are Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White.

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, little girl, looks like you have been busy! I love your little Skunky...he looks so cute in the garden with all the flowers!! The turquoise and black color combo goes perfectly with this image, tfs!! See ya Saturday!

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE Holly! Chrissyd