Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Warm Holiday Wishes - BYSHC Christmas in July

 


Good morning!  I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to get some Christmas cards done for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.  This is another adorable snowman from Newton's Nook Designs (Snow Much Cheer), and he was colored with Copic markers.  The snow bank is actually some white cardstock that I covered with Picket Fence Studios Sparkle Paper Glaze - it's so shiny and sparkly!  While that dried, I worked up the nerve to cut into some hoarded Basic Gray paper (Eskimo Kisses), and then I put the card together.

Come join the fun over on the BYSHC blog - just make a Christmas, Hannukah, or wintery card and share it in the Linky Party.  We'd love to see what you've created for your holiday card stash!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I <3 that snowman! I'm enjoying all of the inspiration from the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Event!