Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Holiday Bells - BYSHC Christmas in July

 

Good morning!  I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to get some Christmas cards done for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.  For today's card, I used the bells from the Bells & Holly set at Newton's Nook Designs.  I colored this with Copic markers and a metallic gold marker (bells) and then cut it out with the coordinating die.  The background was stenciled with some green ink with the Close Up Branches stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%) and then I added a strip of patterned paper from Simple Stories Handmade Holiday.  After I adhered the bells and the sentiment, I added some gold pearls.

Come join the fun over on the BYSHC blog - just make a Christmas, Hannukah, or wintery card and share it in the Linky Party.  We'd love to see what you've created for your holiday card stash!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

So lovely! I hope you're having fun with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!