Good morning! I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to get some Christmas cards done for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party. When I was first working with this Big Bow stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%), it was March and I wasn't even thinking about Christmas yet. But I wanted to play with it again and see how it looked on a holiday card, and I like it!!
I brushed some soft greenish-blue ink over this Big Bow stencil onto some soft green cardstock and then fussy cut this bow. I wanted to grunge it up a bit to match the patterned paper in the background (Bo Bunny Snowfall), so I randomly dabbed a brown ink around the edges. I cut some extra green strips and brushed the greenish-blue ink over those as well as the brown ink. I adhered the strips to the patterned paper and then added the bow with some foam tape. Lastly, I added the sentiment from Stampin' Up to the lower right side of this card.
Come join the fun over on the BYSHC blog - just make a Christmas, Hannukah, or wintery card and share it in the Linky Party. We'd love to see what you've created for your holiday card stash!


No comments:
Post a Comment