Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2026

Oranges & Cinnamon Christmas - BYSHC Christmas in July


Good morning!  I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to get some Christmas cards done for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.  I've had this particular kit from Stampin' Up for at least 5 years and I still hadn't put these cards together.  This Linky Party spurred me into action and I stamped all the sentiments, wrapped all the twine around the cinnamon sticks, and glued all the elements down onto the cards.  This kit comes with matching envelopes so now all I need to do is address them, stamp them, and get the in the mail in December.

Come join the fun over on the BYSHC blog - just make a Christmas, Hannukah, or wintery card and share it in the Linky Party.  We'd love to see what you've created for your holiday card stash!


 

6 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Holly these just pop on the black paper!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow!! These are absolutely amazing, Holly! The dark background really makes the colors pop! Love these! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

VanessaB said...

So very pretty!!

Nancy said...

I just love this!!! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

Vonmariedesign said...

Fantastic Loove these!!!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome. You're so creative.