Pages

Monday, July 20, 2026

Magic of the Season - BYSHC Christmas in July


 
Good morning!  I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to get some Christmas cards done for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.  I recently purchased this Snowflake Oval stamp from Newton's Nook Designs, and I couldn't wait to try it out.  I die cut the oval from the Oval Frames die and then stamped the snowflake oval on this - they are made to work together.  There is just enough room in the center to stamp a sentiment.  

For the background, I ran some pale blue cardstock through a snowflake embossing folder and adhered it to a white card base.  I wrapped some silver cord around the card and then affixed the stamped oval.  Some silver enamel dots add a touch of color to this frosty holiday card.

Come join the fun over on the BYSHC blog - just make a Christmas, Hannukah, or wintery card and share it in the Linky Party.  We'd love to see what you've created for your holiday card stash!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Vonmariedesign said...

So beautiful!!!!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party.

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm loving the blue and also loving the pressure embossing you did. It really gives a warm wonderful feeling. Such a lovely card.