Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Puppy Week - Snack Dog


Welcome back to Puppy Week on my blog!  This is my third and final card using a new pet-themed stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This month's release is all about pets - puppies, kitties, and birds.  I'm allergic to birds and cats, but thankfully, I have no problems with puppies. 

On my card today, I had fun brushing some green and blue inks over the Paws 6x6 stencil.  I used Mowed Lawn and Faded Jeans distress inks for the background, and then I stamped the sentiment/puppy with Faded Jeans distress ink.  The stamp, I'll be Watching You from Technique Junkies, is SO true!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, when you shop for stamps at Technique Junkies.

This Paws stencil is perfect for all my puppy stamps.  I'm going to get so much use out of this one.  Go check out the stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs and use my code, HollyFan10.  I hope you've enjoyed Puppy Week here on my blog.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments: