Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Puppy Week - Pan Pastel Fur Baby

Hi friends!  I'm back with card #2 for Puppy Week here on my blog.  I've been playing with some new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, and this month's release is all about pets.  

Today, I've used the beautiful new Puppy Pals stencil.  You will see that there are two silhouettes on this stencil.  I masked the smaller one on the right side off with some sticky notes so I could just use the larger silhouette on the left.  I sponged several different colors of Pan Pastels all over the puppy silhouette stencil and then I sprayed the piece with some workable fixatif.  This helps to set the pastels so they don't rub off.  The sentiment, Fur Baby from Technique Junkies, is stamped with a dark brown ink, and I added some punched brown hearts to the card.

Please feel free to use my code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order.  There are so many gorgeous stencils in the store, and you'll fill up your cart in no time.  Come on back tomorrow to see what I've made for card #3 for Puppy Week!


No comments: