Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

March 2020 Technique Junkies stamp release


Welcome to the March 2020 Technique Junkies blog hop! This release is filled with a wonderful variety of stamps, and we can't wait to show you what we created with them. 


All of the March 2020 New Release stamps are 15% off through March 8th.


We can all use a little bargain, right?

No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.



How about an additional 10% off at Technique Junkies?

That’s 25% off the new March 2020 release!

Use code TJ10Holly


For my first card today, I stamped the gorgeous new Old Fashioned Roses with Versamark onto some blackberry cardstock, covered it with clear embossing powder, and melted it with a heat tool.  Then I covered the whole piece with some Rose Gold foil and ran it through a laminating machine.  The new sentiment, You Add Magic, was stamped with a blackberry ink and placed over the foiled roses.


This second card was so much fun for me!  I was just having a blast playing around with this new Fairy Garden set.  I stamped the little fairy mound and the stars with black ink and then employed the Silhouette Technique by filling in all the stamped areas with a black marker.  I stamped the sentiment and let the whole piece dry completely.  With the ink blending brushes from Technique Junkies, I brushed on several different colors of green ink with the darkest color on the outer edges.  Then I used a gold gel pen to outline the fairy mound and fill in the stars for a shimmery effect.



While I still had the Fairy Garden set out, I thought it would be fun to use the tiny little fairies and show them flitting around the new Floral Silhouette.  I stamped the flowers in the lower left corner with a permanent black ink, and then I stamped the sentiment from the Fairy Garden set.  I stamped three of the tiny fairies flitting around the flowers, and then I used the ink blending brushes to apply some yellow, pink, and purple inks.  After the inks dried completely, I covered the fairies with a clear glitter pen to give them that luminescent quality.




Want to see more gorgeous artwork from the Technique Junkies team?  Here is the blog hop lineup:

Don't forget, you can save an extra 10% on the March 2020 release stamps by using my code - TJ10Holly.  Which new stamps are on your wish list??


4 comments:

StampingJudy said...

Magical looking roses!

Ro Donner said...

Great cards, Holly!

Deborah Daniels said...

Beautiful Cards! Thank you for sharing.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards, Holly! Love the foiled card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing! It’s fun to be working with you!