Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Puppy Week - Sapphire Fur Baby


Howdy, folks.  I've been playing with some new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, and I've got three puppy-themed cards to share with y'all this week.  This month's stencil release is all about pets, and I love puppies, so these were a lot of fun to play with. 

For today's card, I used the new Paws 6x6 stencil.  I brushed some Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky distress inks over the stencil onto white cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment and the puppy with the Chipped Sapphire ink and cut them out.  The sentiment, Fur Baby, and the puppy, Perfect Companions, are both from Technique Junkies.  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop there.

You can pick up this adorable Paws background stencil in the A Colorful Life Designs store along with tons of other stencils.  Use code HollyFan10 to save 10% off your entire order.  Come on back tomorrow to see card #2 for Puppy Week!


 

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Great stencil and very sweet card, Beth.