Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Sunflower Dreams



Hi everyone!  I fell in love with this sunflower as soon as I saw it, and I had so much fun coloring this.  I stamped this Framed Sunflower  from Technique Junkies with Pinecone Versafine Clair ink onto some watercolor paper and let it dry.  Then I let loose and had fun watercoloring this with Daniel Smith watercolor paints.  It actually took me a couple of days to finish because I had to stop and let some layers dry before I could add more color.  I added the little sentiment from the Dream, Hope, Wish, Wonder set (Technique Junkies) and popped it up with some dimensional tape.

I know you need this Framed Sunflower stamp, so use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Enjoy your week!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely sunflower card!