Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Blue Hello - stencilbop Day 3


Happy Saturday!  I'm playing in a fun new challenge using stencils and this is the card I made for today's stencilbop prompt - Line.  I immediately thought of this gorgeous new Watercolor Stripes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and brushed some pale blue ink over this stencil.  The background is so pretty, and I didn't want to cover it up, so I added a flower and a small sentiment and some bubbles (iridescent pearls).  

If you'd like to play along, you can find the challenge here - Stencilbop Challenge


Want to shop for some new stencils?  Use this code, HollyFan10, and go shopping at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to grab this Watercolor Stripes stencil - it's a Must Have!  :-)  Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: