Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Rose Quilt - stencilbop Day 7



I'm playing along with the stencilbop challenge this month, and the prompt for Day 7 is Quilt.  I immediately thought about my quilt dies from PTI and I pulled out the Teeny Harlequin stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  The tiny diamonds from this stencil are a good size to go with this quilt die.

I brushed some mint green ink over the Teeny Harlequin stencil and repeated this with a darker green color onto another piece of paper.  Then I used the quilt die to cut the dark green frame, the stenciled mint diamonds, and the stenciled dark green diamonds.  I played around with different patterns and color combos and settled upon alternating colors.  The sentiment was stamped with the same dark green ink and I added a layered die cut flower to the center of the quilt.

Do you want to play in the stencilbop challenges?  You can check out the post with the prompts here.

To stock up on stencils, go check out all the great stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  Use this, code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order today.


#stencilbop

No comments: