Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

Mandala Dreams - stencilbop Day 10


I'm back with another card for today's stencilbop challenge.  The prompt for today is Paste, but I decided to take it a little bit further and use glitter paste.  :-)  I do love my glitter!

I pulled out some shimmery Glitter Kiss paste in this yummy Ice Blue Kiss color and spread it over the Layered Mandala Top stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Instead of applying the paste to white paper, I used black paper.  The glitter paste really pops when it is applied to a darker paper.  I set this aside to dry and spread some more of the Glitter Kiss paste onto some scrap paper and let that dry.  Then I die cut the "dream" from the glittered scrap paper and adhered it below the gorgeous Mandala.  The "dare to" was printed from my computer, so I cut it out with scissors and adhered it above the glittery "dream."

Do you want to play in the stencilbop challenges?  Check out the prompts here.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order at A Colorful Life Designs.  Now is a good time to stock up on your stencils!


#stencilbop


No comments: