Pages

Friday, July 19, 2019

You Made Me Smile


Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm back with my second card using the Lace Doily stencil from A Colorful Life Designs today.  Remember last week I used this stencil on a horizontal card and added pearls to make it look like a crown?  This time I went for a vertical card and I kept this one super simple.  I sponged some soft pink ink over the Lace Doily stencil directly onto a pink card and then stamped the "smile" with black ink.  The "you made me" was stamped with black ink onto white cardstock and then trimmed down and glued above the stamped "smile."  

I thought about adding some black pearls or sequins but I wanted this one to be different from last week's card.  I found some black satin ribbon and tied it around the top.  This completes the card and the Rule of 3, as there are now three black components on my card.

Use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  The stencils are gorgeous and I want them all!  :-)  Have fun shopping!


No comments: