Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Putting My Foot Down


Hi friends!  Did you have a nice Monday?  It was a lonnnnnnng day of work for me, but I wanted to share this card with you before I crashed for the night.  

This adorable flamingo stamp is called Foot Down from Technique Junkies.  I stamped this with Versafine Clair Nocturne and then brushed on three different shades of pink for an ombre effect.  I couldn't resist adding some rhinestones to the tiny little crown points.

The background is the awesome new Peacock Feathers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This is available at Technique Junkies so you can do some one-stop-shopping.  I simply laid the Peacock Feathers stencil over some white cardstock and brushed the same three colors of pink ink over that.  Is this card pink enough?  LOL!

You can save 10% by using this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  There is an awesome new release coming on August 1, so keep your eyes peeled! 


No comments: