Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hello Cutie!



When I see my nieces, I always call them "cutie pie." LOL I don't have a cutie pie stamp, so this is as close as I could come to it. I combined two stamps from CHF's Scripty Words set to make "hello cutie." This adorable little girl is a Lily & Milo stamp from SNSS called Teddy's Travels (in the Rachelle Anne Miller collection).

I finally hopped on the Copic wagon! Yup, I held out this long, and finally broke down and bought some Copic markers. Hey, when Ellen Hutson has a sale, who can resist??? :-) Below is a picture of the Copic markers I used to color in the little girl image.




I wanted to give the little lollipop some sparkle, so I pulled out my Angel Wings Shimmerz paint and brushed a little bit on. Who can resist a shiny and sparkly lollipop?


Stamps: Scripty Words (CHF), Teddy's Travels (SNSS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Brocade Blue, White
Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake
Other: Copics, nestabilities, Angel Wings Shimmerz paint (Jacksonbelle Embellishments)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Amazing card Holly! Love it! Fab colouring!
Hugs, Tanya
xx

Javablustamper said...

I think it looks great Holly! You did a great job!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!!! I LOVE your cards with the copic coloring, Holly...they are FABULOUS!!!!! Boy are you a natural...no lessions for you, girly!!! When are you going to have classes?????