Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Rare Friend


I participated at the release party for the new SNSS stamps last weekend. They had a few challenges and one was a sketch challenge. This is the card I made for that challenge. Since I don't have many SNSS stamps (I only have Chocoholic - of course...), I was so happy when they said we could use any stamps for the challenges.

If I would have had some of their wonderful Scripture stamps, I would have used one of those on this card. It would have been beautiful on here! I rooted around and found this quote from Cornish Heritage Farms to use instead. I just love how it all came out.

Stamps: Friend Centers (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
CS: Pink Pirouette, Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Basic Grey Sugared
Other: Chocolate Chip wide satin ribbon, primas, dew drops

3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is lovely...great job with the sketch!

Chrissy D said...

Now who ya sending this one off too? Cuz I LOVE it! TFS! *hint Hint*

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful! The flowers are a nice touch.