Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Wildflower and a Brick Wall


I've been playing with the new July release stencils from A Colorful Life Designs today. I used the Brick Wall stencil (LOVE LOVE LOVE!) with the new Single Bloom Wildflower stencil. These are a match made in heaven!
I started by brushing some rustic red ink over the Brick Wall stencil onto some vanilla cardstock, and then I deepened the color toward the bottom with some brown ink. I brushed the same brown ink over the Single Bloom Wildflower stencil with a heavier hand, and then I stamped the sentiment. I love it when a card comes together quickly and easily. I can make a ton of these in different colors and I can use different wildflower stencils with this brick wall. Yes, you read that right - there are other wildflower stencils in the new July release! Go check them out!

Use code HollyFan10 to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs. :-)


No comments: