Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Reverse Foil Christmas Flowers


If you remember the red foil Christmas Flowers card I posted four days ago (you can see it in THIS post), you'll understand what I did here. When I peeled the foil off that card four days ago, I was left with the reverse image of the flowers on the foil "waste." It was so pretty, I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away.
So I covered some white cardstock with double sided adhesive and pressed this reverse foil piece onto that sticky tape. The white areas that you see is where it was bare plastic - no foil on those areas. So when I was peeling the foil away, that bare plastic was stuck to that adhesive. I pulled out some old Rock Candy Glitter and covered those exposed adhesive areas as I pulled the foil away. I love this background so much! It's shiny from the foil and subtly glittery from the distress glitter.
Moral of the story - don't throw away the foil! :-)

Use code HollyFan10 when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.

No comments: