Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Dandelion Rainbow


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this dandelion rainbow card.  I started by stamping the fun new Modern Dandelions from Technique Junkies with Versamark ink onto some kraft cardstock.  I covered the image with white embossing powder and melted it with a heat tool.  While I had the white powder out, I stamped the Guide Your Wishes sentiment (also from Technique Junkies) with Versamark, covered it with the white embossing powder, and melted that with the heat tool, as well.

To make the dandelions really stand out, I pulled out a rainbow of Distress Oxide inks and covered each dandelion head with ink using a finger dauber.  When I was done with all five colors, I used a soft paper towel to lightly burnish the ink off the embossing powder.  I added the sentiment below the "rainbow" and adhered this to a kraft card base.


No comments: