Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Thank you for being a Friend



Happy Friday, everyone.  I'm back with a colorful card to share with y'all today.  I started by sponging some inks over the Simple Grid stencil from A Colorful Life Designs on the left side and I gradually let the colors fade out to the right.  I used mango, melon, and grape colors for my background. 

Next, I stamped the Nature's Paintbrushes silhouette (Penny Black) with black ink onto my stenciled background.  The sentiment is from The Ton, and I can't help singing the theme song from The Golden Girls every time I look at it.  LOL

Go check out the stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  There are so many different styles and patterns, and you're going to want them all.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you order from A Colorful Life Designs.  Enjoy your weekend!


No comments: