Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Fluffy Yellow Flowers


Did you see the June 2019 stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs?  These Layered Fluffy Flowers are just one of the fabulous new stencils available.  I wanted to see how these looked in yellow, so I used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink for the bottom layer, Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink for the middle layer, and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink for the centers (top layer).  I love this color combo!  I've tried this with pink (see this post) and now yellow.  I need to play with purples and blues and oranges - wouldn't those be awesome?

I kept this card clean and simple with the addition of a small sentiment from The Greetery.  I stamped it with Versamark and covered it with Princess Gold embossing powder from Ranger.  

Go check out the stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you check out to get 10% off your order.  Happy Crafting!!


No comments: