Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Glittery Gold Sunny Hi



It's Friday and I'm back to share this glittery gold sunny hi card with y'all today.  I love glitter and I had so much fun playing with this piece.  You can see I could not bear to cover up all that gorgeous glitter, so I kept it simple with a little die cut sentiment covered with the same glitter as the background.

I started with the new Rays stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and taped it down over some dark blue navy cardstock.  I spread some Golden Crystal Nuvo Glitter Paste over the stencil, took the stencil off, and let the paper and paste dry over night.  I spread a little scrap piece of navy paper with the same Golden Crystal glitter paste and let that dry before using the "hi" die to cut it out.   I glued the glittery die cut sentiment to a small navy circle and then placed that in the center of my glittery rays background.

I can't wait to get this in the mail to a friend who needs a little ray of glittery sunshine.   Go check out the awesome stencils from A Colorful Life Designs - you need this Rays stencil.  Yes, you do!  To save 10% on your order, enter in this code, HollyFan10, when you check out.  Happy shopping!





No comments: