Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Great news from I Brake for Stamps!

Have you seen all the great new things at I Brake for Stamps? Della has been adding some new products to her store along with her awesome stamps, and I am drooling over everything! LOL

I Brake for Stamps is now the exclusive US retailer of the gorgeous Wild Orchid Flowers. There are lots of different kinds of flowers in many different colors. I ordered almost all of them as soon as I saw them in the store! LOL





I Brake for Stamps also carries the beautifully shimmery Creative Inspirations Paint. There are 25 colors in the store, and you will definitely want all of them.


I used Tutu Pink paint on this card. Isn't that shimmer just gorgeous??


BTW - that is a new collage stamp called Fleur Hydrangea Collage. I wasn't kidding when I said Della has added a lot of new things to the store, right? LOL You will also find some new bears (which I LOVE), some adorable new Bedtime Buddies, and some Humorous Seniors on the Latest Stamp Releases page. I'll share some of my cards with the bears and the bedtime buddies over the next few weeks.

You will also find some Spellbinders dies, Sizzix dies, and Prima flowers when you go shopping at I Brake for Stamps. To help you save some money, use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you place your order. I know you'll have a great time shopping!! :-)

No comments: