Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #26

Can you believe today is the last day of February already?? This year is just flying by so fast. It's time for another Cardabilities sketch, so here is sketch #26:



I decided to do something a little different, and I did one big rainbow instead of three smaller half circles on the right side of the card. I picked the colors out of the designer paper I used and colored the rainbow and the hot air balloon in purples and greens. How's this for a non-traditional birthday card?



This card will go to someone who loves purple. :-) Why don't you check out what the other Cardabilities DT gals have done over on the Cardabilities blog? There's so many fantastic takes on this sketch! I hope you join in on the fun and come on back here on March 15 for sketch #27. :-)

Stamps: Up Up & Away (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: white, lilac, Lilac Avenue (Kaisercraft)
Other: copic markers, balloon and cloud dies (PTI)

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty colors and I just love that little hot air balloon...me thinks me needs to borrow that set!!!!!