Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #25

Good morning! Today is the day for the next Cardabilities sketch challenge. I know it's normally on the 15th, but since it is February, we will have the reveals on the 14th and the 28th. We'll go back to the normal reveals on the 15th and 30th again in March. Ready to see the next sketch? Here is Sketch #25:



I loved this clean and simple and balanced sketch. There's so many possiblities with this!


I pulled out an old neglected sentiment stamp from Paper Inspirations and cut it out with a Labels 8 die. The Wisped Frames technique was used around the die cut sentiment, and then I pulled out a craft knife and hand-cut the purple layer. The next largest die was just too big for what I wanted, so I cut my own layer.

The background is a sheet of Fairy Flora designer paper from Prima, and I sponged some Winter Frost Creative Inspirations Paint all over for a wonderful shimmer. After the paint dried, I ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder for added texture.

Let's go see what the other Cardabilities DT ladies created with this sketch over on the the Cardabilities blog. I love seeing all the different takes on the same sketch. Pull out your stamps and play along with us - you could win a fabulous prize from this week's sponsor!!

No comments: