Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all travel safely, eat lots of turkey, and take some wonderful naps today. Every Thanksgiving, we all tell each other what we are thankful for. So, I'm thankful, as always, for my great hubby and the wonderful life we have. What are you thankful for?

I created this cute little turkey card using the Pick a Petal set and some punches. I cut his beak by hand. Isn't it cute? :-) It's also a great way to use up some little pieces of cardstock that are in your scrap pile.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, everyone!!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Ya know what I'm thankful for?? My wonderful Daughter who is sooo talented...I am so proud of you!! I love you lots and lots....see ya in a few hours...hope you are ready party!!

Joan Ervin said...

oops....forgot to tell ya that I love your little turkey...this is absolutely adorable!!