Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

QKR Frosty in July Blog Hop



Welcome to QKR Stampede's Frosty in July Blog Hop! If you have arrived here from Ceal's blog, you are on the right track. If not, please start at the QKR Stampede blog and hop your way through to see some wonderful Christmas cards. If for some reason one of the links is broken along the way, hop back over to the QKR Stampede Blog - www.qkrstampede.blogspot.com - where the complete list will be.

I have used three stamps from QKR Stampede on this card. First, I used this adorable Picking a Tree snowman and colored him with Copic markers. To give the snowflakes around the snowman a little sparkle, I went over them with a glitter pen. For my background, I stamped the Snowflakes all over the green cardstock with Versamark. I let that dry for a few minutes and then I stamped the sentiment (from the Deck the Halls set) with black ink at the bottom. The patterned paper is something that I picked up in a clearance section of a LSS last year, and I love the colors in it. My last addition was a little ribbon to accent my card.

One lucky commenter will win a $25 gift certificate to shop in the QKR Stampede store. All you have to do is leave a comment on each blog in the hop and you will have several chances to win. Who doesn't love a free shopping spree??

I hope you've enjoyed the blog hop thus far. Now it's time for you to hop on over to Carol's blog for some more wonderful eye candy.


Stamps - all from QKR Stampede:
Deck the Halls
Snowflakes
Picking a Tree

Ink:
Versamark
Tuxedo Black Memento

Paper:
Celery
White
patterned paper from K & Co.

Other:
Copic markers
glitter pen - Sakura
pink ribbon - SU

11 comments:

Carol said...

This is SUPER cute, Holly! I LOVE the colors!!! That paper is gorgeous!!

Barb said...

Love this one! Another image to add to my favorites!

Chrissy D said...

Girl- love these soft colors - Such a CUTE card...fun papers and colors! TFS!

Ceal said...

super cute Holly! love the simplicity and your coloring is fab

Thebug415 said...

How cute!!!! Love the colors you used. The pastels look great with this!

Kristie Maynard said...

Adorable card. I love that it isn't traditional colors, even though it is Christmas design. Thanks for sharing.

racinggrandma61 said...

adorable......as usual.

Nora said...

Cute stamp and great colors! Thanks!

Sandy said...

Wow - what a wonderful card! LOVE the snowman and the paper is gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, this is adorable, Holly...I just love that sweet little snowman!!!!

Jessica L said...

Beautiful! I love the sweet snowman and the soft, gentle colors. Wonderful job!