Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kioshi Birthday Surprise



There is a fun sketch here that I thought I'd play along with. I pulled out my birthday stamps and my Basic Grey papers and started playing around. This came together pretty easy, except for the punched flowers at the top. The sketch has them right up there in the corner, but with my card, you couldn't find the flowers in that busy background pattern. So I moved them in so they would pop off the ovals. :-)

Hmmmmm......... who has a birthday coming up that I can send this to?


Stamps:
Birthday Surprise (Tom Fun) from Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento

Paper:
Simply Heavy Chocolate from Cornish Heritage Farms
Simply Smooth White from Cornish Heritage Farms
Kioshi from Basic Grey

Other:
Copic markers
brown pearls - Kaiser
oval dies - Spellbinders
oval punches - EK Success
hydrangea punch - Martha Stewart Crafts

2 comments:

Sandi Comparato said...

Precious and adorable. Mice are my favorite characters.

Lynette said...

So sweet! I love the cute little mouse and all the purple. Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions sketch challenge.