Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Purple Fairy Scene


Good morning, friends! I was in the mood to play with some new fairy stamps, so I pulled out my stencils to create a background first. I used the Flowing Drops stencil along with a Marvelous Masks Rectangle stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this little fairy scene. I put the rectangle mask down first, then placed the Flowing Drops stencil over the open rectangular area and brushed on some purple and blue distress inks. I carefully removed the Flowing Drops stencil and left the Rectangle Mask in place so I could stamp the dandelions and the fairy. Then I carefully removed the rectangle mask and adhered my stenciled scene onto a white card. Stamps are from Lavinia.
Use code HollyFan10 to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.


 

No comments: