Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Slimline Autumn Blessings

 


We've had some unseasonably cool weather this past week and it actually felt like fall was here.  We are back in the 90's this weekend, though.  According to our weatherman, we are getting more fall weather this coming week, so I created a slimline card to share with y'all. 

I started by brushing some brown, red, orange, and yellow inks onto a piece of white cardstock cut to 8.25" x 3.25".  The ink blending brushes from Technique Junkies are perfect for brushing and blending inks on your cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Framed Sentiments in the center with Pinecone Versafine Clair ink.  I then filled in the space around the sentiment by stamping all the different leaves from the Autumn set with Pinecone ink.  This piece was adhered to a dark brown card base that is 8.5" x 3.5".  Because this is a flat card, I can mail this card in a regular business #10 envelope with just one stamp.

Feel free to use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your entire order at Technique Junkies.  Happy Fall!



                                                 

No comments: