Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

You Are Mermazing



I absolutely love this brand new Mermazing stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. Isn't that awesome? I sprayed the background with two colors of shimmer spray (Miami Vice and Harvest Sunset Shimmering Bliss from Technique Junkies) and then mixed two colors of shimmery colored glaze to spread over the Mermazing stencil. I used a little bit of Leaf Green and some Ocean Poppy Paper Glaze from Picket Fence Studios and mixed them together before I applied it to the stencil. I'm in love with this Mermazing stencil, and there are so many people I can mail this card to. I better get busy making 50 more of these, huh?

If you haven't seen the fabulous new May stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs, check it out here. Use this code, HollyFan10, to save money when you go shopping.


No comments: