Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Deer on Nontraditional Damask


Howdy, friends!  I'm here to share this fun and non-traditional Christmas card with you today.  Pink and purple are not your normal colors for the holiday, are they?  LOL  I just wanted to have a bit of fun and do something totally different.

For this card, I pulled out one of my gel press prints, a monochromatic pink background.  I then placed the beautiful Damask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the pink background and stenciled it with a purple ink.  A die cut deer and sentiment and some ribbon complete this fun and easy card.

If you are looking for some great stencils, go to A Colorful Life Designs.  There are tons of styles and sizes to choose from.  Personally, I want them ALL!!  :-)  Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you check out.  Enjoy your week!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Beautiful! Love the nontraditional colors!