Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CAS392 Just a Nuvo Note


This week's CAS392 challenge is to use diagonals on your clean and simple card.  I pulled out a stencil and very lightly sponged some pink ink onto my white cardstock.  I then added the die cut "note" near the bottom.  I stamped the "Just a" on a separate piece of white cardstock and cut it out and adhered it next to the "note" with foam tape.  I added some pink and clear Nuvo glitter drops around the sentiment and set that aside to dry.  The whole piece was added to a black card base.

Check out the CAS392 challenge over on SCS.  There are some very clever ways to use diagonals if you check out the gallery here.  Hope you have a great week!  Come on back on Friday when I will share an Art Neko project with you.  :-)


No comments: