Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

CAS391 Grateful Butterfly Rainbow



Hi friends!  I'm hosting the CAS391 challenge over on SCS this week, and I'm asking everyone to show me their clean and simple cards with sunshine or rainbows or both.  My card is a one layer card, and I masked off an area and sponged the following colors onto the card base for my rainbow effect:

Cajun Craze
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight
Emerald Envy
Dapper Denim

The sentiment was stamped with black ink and it is from Power Poppy's Nice Things to Say set.  A delicate white butterfly was cut from a Cheery Lynn Designs die and adhered onto my rainbow.

Come play along with us and show me your CAS cards with sunshine or rainbows or both!  When you upload, please use keyword CAS391 so we can find your cards.  We'd love to see what you create!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Wow, Holly, this is gorgeous! Those colours just sing to me, and I love the white butterfly set against them. Fabulous sponging.