Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Thank You Bouquet


Are you playing in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on SCS this month?  My challenge is up today, and I hope you come and play along.  It's an easy one, I promise!!!

For my Thanks Bunches challenge, I am asking you to make a thank you card with a "bunch" of something on it.  What's a "bunch?"  It could be anything - a bunch of flowers bundled together, a bunch of sequins, a bunch of twine wrapped around your card, or a bunch of leaves falling down. 

On my card, I used a bunch of flowers bundled together as well as a bunch of twine wrapped around the card.  I also used a bunch of colored pencils to color in this image.  This gorgeous flower image is from Power Poppy's Countryside Bouquet set and I colored it with some Polychromos pencils.  I wanted a vibrant autumn bouquet, so I chose yellows and oranges and fuchsia and even a tiny touch of purple.

Head on over to SCS and check out the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  We'd love to see what you create, so come on and join the fun!



No comments: