Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Die Overstamping Poinsettia


Hi friends!  There is a fun new challenge called the Holiday Inspiration Club over on the Rogue Redhead Designs blog, and I'm playing along.  This first challenge is an easy one - make a one layer card.  I started by using the Die Overstamping Technique from Technique Junkies (12/13 issue) on a white card base.  Then I pulled out my Candy Kisses (now retired) set from Rogue Redhead Designs and stamped the poinsettia in the center and the sentiment off to the side.  The poinsettia was colored with Copic markers and then I used a pink glitter pen around the flower for a little sparkle.

Why don't you check out the Holiday Inspiration Club challenge and join in the fun?  This is going to be a great way for me to make at least one Christmas card a month.  That way, I won't be all stressed out when December rolls around.  I will have plenty of cards on hand to send to friends and family!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how delicate and clean this design looks! Fabulous, Holly!

Vicki said...

Lovely one layer card!

2amscrapper said...

What a great way to start us off, Holly! Helene

Krisha said...

Stunning card Holly!

Michele said...

very very pretty! xo

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty Holly, I love the soft pink overlay!