Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shimmery Hot Air Balloon


Happy Sunday! I hope you have been enjoying your weekend!

Today I'm sharing this bright and fun card with y'all. I colored this fabulous Hot Air Balloon image from Heart Song Designs with Copic markers, and then I went over them with some shimmery Creative Inspirations Paint. Then I used the Out of the Box Nesties technique from the Emboss or Die cd (Technique Junkies) to cut this out and attached it to this card.

I used some Mellow Yellow paint on the green and yellow stripes of the balloon and some Fuchsia paint on the pink part of the balloon. Here is a close-up so you can see the fabulous shimmer:


I hope you are enjoying the nice spring weather this weekend. If you're done needing your rain, send it my way!! :-)

Stamps: Hot Air Balloon from Heart Song Designs
CS: White, DeLovely dp (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Copic markers, circle die, yellow ribbon
Creative Inspirations Paint: Mellow Yellow, Fuchsia
TJ Technique: Out of the Box Nesties (Emboss or Die CD)

1 comment:

Chris Arlington said...

You've really captured the shimmer!
Lovely colors and layers