Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Autumn Leaves Bear


It was a hot and windy day here, and I'm ready to just skip over the summer heat and head straight into crisp and cool fall weather. This Autumn Bear from I Brake for Stamps is just darling! I think this is easily my favorite bear so far. :-) (Yeah, I say that about all of them, don't I?? LOL)

After I watercolored this Autumn Bear with distress inks, I paper pieced his sweater and cap with some olive green paper from Basic Grey's Pyrus collection. I stamped Holly's Tattered Background on the artichoke cardstock in the background, and then distressed all the background layers. The bear was cut with a circle die and then I distressed the edges and used the Torn Frames technique on the brown circle.

Head on over to I Brake for Stamps to order this Autumn Bear and the versatile Tattered Background. You can save 10% by using this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you check out.

Here's to a quick summer so we can enjoy some crisp, cool autumn weather soon! :-)

2 comments:

Donna said...

He sure is a cutie...I love the way you colored him!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, what an adorable, happy bear...your coloring is beautiful and I love the colors, papers, and distressing!!!!