Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New CHF release today - Glory of Easter



Today over at Cornish Heritage Farms a new set has been released. This one is called Glory of Easter, and it is a gorgeous set illustrated by Tom Allen. Wanna see more samples? Check out the gallery HERE for some more cards with this set.

I stamped the lilies and colored the leaves with copic markers. Then I stamped the lilies again and cut out just the white flowers, and then popped them up on top of the first stamped image. I wanted the lilies to have a little depth just like real flowers.

The vase was created from an oval die cut from the same designer paper that you see in the background. I cut a tiny bit off the bottom of the oval, and then cut off about the top third of the oval. The edges were a little too white so I sponged the edges with some brown ink.

I stamped the Weave backgrounder on the Kraft card base as well as on the circle with the lilies. It's a very soft and muted texture to bring out the softness of this card.

Don't forget to go check out the other cards in the gallery. Tracy created some beautiful cards and you don't want to miss seeing these. Click here to go directly to the Glory of Easter gallery. You can see the list of supplies I used to create this card here.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments: