Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More QKR Stampede cards for you

The Belli Girls wanted to show off the other cards they made using the stamps they received from this week's sponsor on the Belli Challenge blog. QKR Stampede was so generous in providing stamps to all the Belli Girls, and we truly appreciate them. Here are two more cards I made using some more of the ragdoll stamps from QKR Stampede.






Can you tell I had fun playing with these? I just pulled out papers and matched my Copic markers to the colors in the papers for each card. Since I wanted the images to take center focus, I kept the layouts and embellishments simple.

This week's Belli Challenge is butterflies and dragonflies, so head on over to the Belli Blog to enter the link to your own card or project. You could win a $30 shopping spree from QKR Stampede! How fun would that be?

Many thanks to QKR Stampede for providing the Belli Girls with these adorable images for us to play with. I look forward to shopping with you again, as I think I will NEED some more of these sweet ragdoll stamps! :-)

8 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute cards, Holly. Love the DPs you used with both images - fun!

Joanne Travis said...

The ragdoll is adorable, Holly!! Love the papers and layouts youused to showcase her.

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, your cards are just sooo cute, Holly...the images are adorable and I love all the pretty papers you used!!! Your coloring is FABO, too!!!!!

Christi Flores said...

What cute cards!!!

Maria Matter said...

these are just the cutest images! Adorable cards Holly!
blessings, Maria

joy said...

Love both your cards, but really like the lavender tones in your second card! Just really, really lovely.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Holly, these images and your coloring of them is wonderful!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

So, so cute!