Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SAB Butterfly card



I'm loving the free items we can earn from Stampin Up just for placing a $50 order! I've used both the free SAB ribbon and the free SAB designer paper on this card. Gotta love that!

Another thing I absolutely love is the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die cut from Stampin Up. After cutting these butterflies with the free SAB designer paper, I sponged the edges with some Saffron ink. It looked a little plain, so I finished it with a Bashful Blue brad in the center. The other two designer paper panels are matted with Basic Grey cardstock, and I used Basic Grey ink to stamp the sentiment from Warm Words.

Don't you just love these colors? You will have to hurry and place your $50+ order with your Stampin Up demonstrator before the end of this month in order to get your free SAB product. You can choose from free designer paper, free ribbon, or any of four free stamp sets. I love them all! :-)

Everything is from Stampin Up:
Stamps: Warm Words
Ink: Basic Grey, So Saffron
CS: So Saffron, Basic Grey
DSP: Delicate Dots (free SAB)
Other: Saffron ribbon (free SAB), Bashful Blue brad, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, sponge

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!!! Don't you just love the Beautiful Butterflies Die??? I'm here from your post on latenightstampersconvention2008-2009!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

FAb card - simple yet elegant!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo...gotta love that free stuff!!! I love your beautiful card with the gorgeous papers and that awesome butterfly....fabulous work, little girl!!!