Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Morning Glory Basket



Don't you just love this new Morning Glory stamp? I printed the template for this basket from my friend's website. Click HERE to go to Debby's blog to get the template. She has an awesome basket posted on her site as well - beautiful!!

It's easy to just copy the template on the paper, and cut it out. I just colored this with watercolor crayons and an aquapainter, and then folded the parts and glued them together. Cut a strip for the handle, punch a hole on either side, and attach with some bling brads. Easy peasy!

I gave this to my grandparents today as a special little thank you for something sweet they did for us earlier this week. I filled it with some purple shredded paper and some chocolate candies. Gramma loved it, and I love it when I can make them smile. :-)

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is SOOO beautiful! You did an awesome job on it! TFS!

Kristine said...

Neat basket! :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...what an awesome Morning Glory image and such beautiful coloring!! I just love this fabulous basket...I know Grandma loves it, too!!

Jean said...

Lucky Grandparents! That stamp is gorgeous, love morning glories anyway!!