There is a new challenge over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog, and I thought I'd give it a try. For the October 2026 challenge, the theme is Fall Foliage, and they gave us the following colors as inspiration: Clementine, Begonia, Regal Kiss, and Spanish Moss along with Black and Gold.
I pulled out those ink colors and did some ink blending on regular white cardstock. Then I pulled out my Floral Circles and die cut my ink blended panels with the leafy circles and then glued them to similarly sized black circles. Next, I die cut the Thanks (Basic Sentiments set) from another ink blended panel. After I ran a black cardstock panel through my Empress with the Stitched Diamonds coverplate, I adhered the three circles (the middle is on foam tape) and the Thanks. I really wanted to add some gold splatter but these ink blended die cuts are so vivid and striking against the black cardstock. I didn't want to take the focus away from these gorgeous fall colors.
Have you played in the Pinkfresh challenges? Check them out and give it a whirl!

No comments:
Post a Comment